Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Paxtons-Avenue B

Never heard of these guys till last night,got hold of a flyer for a show, saw there was free beer... plus i'm always down to hear new music so i decided to check it out, couldn't hurt right? After the show however, all I could think was "Why the fuck haven't I heard of these guys??!!". Loving the chill, positive vibe of the Paxton's "Avenue B" album . Every track knocks on the project but my favorites would have to be "Lil bit of livin'","Fuck freinds", and "Stay in love (feat. Oh Boi Niyre)" listen, download, light something and cruise to this shit. Shout outs to the SSSC Collective though I'm feeling your movement be sure to check out the rest of the team on there site . Shoutout to Brooklyn brewery too lol. peep this: definitely check out the previous project "Avenue A" also this is the video for a hot joint off of there titled "im goin".got me wishing i was at the beach right now lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment